City Sounds Live - Free Outdoor Concert September 13th
We are delighted to be taking part in a free series of outdoor concerts across the City of Ottawa this season called City Sounds Live.
SAVE THE DATE: Wednesday, 13 September
5 to 6pm sales and specials
6 to 8pm free outdoor concerts
8 - 11pm Open Mic at The Brass Monkey
Headliners "Evil Creek" are the Ottawa 2023 Awards Music Group of the Year for the second year running, and are releasing a NEW single and music video at this event. Rob Kerr and The Show is also well known on the Ottawa music scene. Anyone coming out will be invited to consider a donation to the Ottawa Food Bank.
The stage will be located in front of Fitz's Classic Grill BBQ Smoke House...snagging a spot on the patio is sure to be popular.
- The Brass Monkey will follow the concerts with Open Mic Night from 8 to 11pm
- Comfort Shoes Plus will have a fun sales table with delightful seasonal items (5 - 6pm)
- PetValu will have a sidewalk sale table with cat toys, dog toys, and more! (5 - 8pm)
- The 18th Ink Tattoo will have 20 t-shirts to give away!
- Stirring Jewelry will have a flash one-day sale with 40 to 50 per cent off all stirling silver items, 15% off any custom orders placed on this day, and final Red Tag sales! They will also extend opening hours to 6pm for this special day.
- InspiAir Ottawa will stay open late, until 8pm, and invite you to stop by for a conversation.
- Metro will be providing their food donation box on-site
- Tim Hortons will have extra staff on hand to be sure your orders are quick
- Ottawa Shawarma will be offering free side orders of potato, rice, or salad to the first 200 customers between 5 and 9pm. One per customer ($5.50 value).
And, of course, all of our wonderful food merchants will be on hand, ready to serve up something good!